This is an exciting opportunity for an Analyst Developer to take on a key role within a rapidly growing South African insurance company.
This role is based in Stellenbosch and paying circa R540/annum.
You will be instrumental to the company’s growth by evaluating the business needs, formulating solution architecture, investigating which new technologies are best fit for the purpose and drawing up technical specifications. This is a hands-on role (60/40) working with the development team through the full SDLC, coding, testing and integrating the system.
One of South Africa’s leading insurance companies, this is a family business that has grown rapidly over the years and is in the process of becoming a more corporate organisation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar
• Strong business/systems analysis and solution design skill
• Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel
• Prior experience working in an Azure environment
• Database and SQL experience
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.