This is fantastic opportunity for a BI DEVELOPER to join a niche INVESTMENT/ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY and to deliver REPORTING (Tableau) INSIGHT to drive a data-centric strategy across their Asset Management and e-commerce platforms.
Based in CAPE TOWN this BI DEVELOPER role offers a salary of R600K – R660K/annum.
This is an innovative authorised INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Company providing a fresh approach to Asset Management in the market. A highly successful business employing around 100 people and very focused on their Data and BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE capabilities to drive data informed decisions and strategy.
As BI DEVELOPER you will be passionate about using data to help the business learn and continuously improve. The role will enable you to identify business questions, implement a BI approach, analyse results, and influence decisions. You will work with key communicating insights to help make better business decisions.
- Designing, developing and testing Tableau views to provide the business with relevant data imported from multiple sources.
- Interact with business stakeholders to gather requirements for new development projects and translating these into solutions.
- Provide operational support and performance enhancements as part of providing support to Tableau business users.
- Extracting, validating and analysing data to answer strategic and operational questions.
- Automating data extraction and report update processes.
- Data cleansing and data modelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field - Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management…
- If your education does not include formal computer programming, then some form of programming experience is essential.
- Experience using a BI reporting tool (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft BI etc.) - Tableau is advantageous.
- SQL experience.
- High proficiency in working with large data sets and business models.
- An interest in e-commerce.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.