This is a very good opportunity for a BI DEVELOPER to gain INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT experience by delivering REPORTING INSIGHTS using TABLEAU for this niche, specialised INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM.
You will have the chance to work with terabytes of INVESTMENT DATA allowing you to gain excellent knowledge of the INVESTMENTS industry whilst driving through a data-centric strategy across their Asset management & e-commerce platforms.
This BI DEVELOPER role is based in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard) and is paying R660K P/A
Operating for over 10 years this “NEW-KID-ON-THE-BLOCK” is changing the face of INVESTMENTS by offering their clients simple & uncomplicated INVESTMENTS SOLUTIONS which ultimately save them money & maximize their returns. . They are a highly successful business employing over 100 people and are extremely focused on their DATA & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE capabilities to drive data informed decisions & strategy.
• Designing, developing and testing Tableau views to provide the business with relevant data imported from multiple sources.
• Interact with business stakeholders to gather requirements for new development projects and translating these into solutions.
• Provide operational support and performance enhancements as part of providing support to Tableau business users.
• Extracting, validating and analysing data to answer strategic and operational questions.
• Automating data extraction and report update processes.
• Data cleansing and data modelling
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification would be preferred
• 5+ years’ experience using a BI reporting tool – QlikView, QlikSense ,Tableau, PowerBI
• 4+ years’ experience working extensively with SQL
• Experience working with large data sets & business models
• Tableau experience will be a MASSIVE advantage
• Retail & E-commerce industry experience will be a BIG advantage
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.