Superb opportunity for a BUSINESS ANALYST to have the chance to deliver large-scale GPS TRACKING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS into a multitude of clients across the Globe. YOU will step into a LEAD role & will be solely responsible for ensuring that all solutions are implemented successfully whilst also being on hand to resolve any high-level queries.
This is a NEW role, and not only will you establish all processes moving forward but you will also gain excellent INTERNATIONAL project experience.
Based in Cape Town, this BUSINESS ANALYST role is paying R50k – R60k p/m
They are the producer of a very successful white-labelled SaaS Platform that provides over 2500 companies with comprehensive fleet management and vehicle tracking services. Partnered with some of the biggest business across the globe, they have managed to create a name for themselves in a growing & niche industry.
• Provide analysis throughout the lifecycle of multiple projects to configure, develop and deliver systems functionality & operational process for the successful implementation of software solutions.
• Create Functional & Technical specs from Client requirements
• Work closely with internal Technical & Business teams to design appropriate solutions to address Client requirements.
• Develop SQL queries to resolve any high-level client issues.
• Provide product support & training to all users.
Experience & Skills needed:
• Relevant Degree or Diploma - Business Analyst Certification would be preferred
• 5+ years Business Analyst experience working on technical implementation’s, enhancements and upgrades.
• Good SQL Skills.
• Solid understanding of the SDLC.
• Experience in enhancing Business Processes.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.