This is a very good opportunity for a BUSINESS & SYSTEMS ANALYST to lead the design and development of all Workflow patterns, Business Processes and Configuration for the implementation of a MASSIVE Investment Platform into a newly-established LISP Business.
YOU will be given complete authority on the implementation of these processes and will need to create an environment where this Investment Platform can run optimally and these processes are optimised and efficient.
Based in Cape Town, this Business & Systems Analyst role is paying R600k p/a (NEG)
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Forward-Thinking Investment Platform Business that is backed by Global Technologies & Modern Processes and is offering their clients industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment options – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
Skills & Experience required:
• Diploma/ Certificate in Business Analysis/ Project Management/ LEAN/ Six Sigma
• Excellent experience creating Business Process Flow, Workflows & doing Business Process Mapping
• Good Business and Systems Analysis experience
• Solid Configuration experience
• Some SQL skills would be a massive advance
• Financial Services experience is NON-NEG (Investment/Asset Management experience will be a massive advantage)
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or cara [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.