Incredible opportunity for a skilled Business Development Manager to join a NEW LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINESS that has recently been opened up by an acclaimed Asset Manager.
YOU will be required to actively develop and grow a book of IFA’S & Wealth Managers, introducing them to the Offshore & Onshore Investment Solutions which are the first of its kind in the market. Working closely with the Proposition and Distribution teams, you will have the chance to give your input into the overall DISTRIBUTION & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY and will be given complete independence to develop and drive through the regional business plans ,communicating the STRATEGY into the market and cementing this LISP PLATFORM as an industry favourite.
You will be working for a company that is currently REDEFINING the Investment Industry.
Based in Gauteng (you will have complete flexibility) this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying a base of around R650K P/A – excluding QUARTERLY and ANNUAL commission incentives, Cell & 3G Allowance, Entertainment Allowance as well as Travel Reimbursements.
Over the last 30 years, this Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided individualistic, lucrative Investment Solutions to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients.
Recently they have built a forward-thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies ,modern processes and offer’s client’s industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment solutions
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP in Africa.
Skills & Experience required:
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers and IFA’S.