Remarkable opportunity for an experienced BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join this NEW LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINESS that has recently being opened by this specialist Asset Manager.
This is a position for a Hunter-type BD Manager, YOU will be required to actively develop as well as nurture a book of Independent Financial Advisors & Wealth Managers , introducing them to this Business’s Offshore & Onshore Proposition which is the first of its kind in the market.
Focus Areas: Eastern Cape(East London, George, Port Elizabeth) and the Free State.
Building on your existing relationships with the IFA’S and Wealth Managers, you will be given complete autonomy to develop and drive through the regional business plans, essentially communicate this STRATEGY into the market, cementing this LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM as an industry favourite.
This BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying a base of around R500k – R650k p/a– excluding QUARTERLY and ANNUAL incentive schemes, Cell & 3G Allowance, Entertainment Allowance as well as Travel Reimbursements.
Experience & skills required:
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be preferred.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry.
• This role is very much relationship-orientated , so existing relationships with IFA’s and Wealth Managers will be key.
• Good Retail Investment knowledge - in- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
• Keenness/ Ability to travel.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.