Unbelievable opportunity for an experienced BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join a NEW LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINES.
YOU will be required to actively grow & develop a large portfolio of Independent Financial Advisors(IFA’S) across the DURBAN region, introducing them to a new INVESTMENT(LISP) PLATFORM that is being launched by a highly acclaimed Asset Investment Management Firm.
Based in & around DURBAN(complete flexibility) this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying a base of around R550K P/A – excluding QUARTERLY and ANNUAL commission incentives, Cell & 3G Allowance, Entertainment Allowance as well as Travel Reimbursements.
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be an added bonus.
• Strong background in Business Development within the Investments & Wealth Management space.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
• Experience in developing sales strategies, financial management , sales forecasting as well as relationship management
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills
• Strong Admin skills – ability to put together presentations etc
YOU will be expected to take complete OWNERSHIP of the role, as you will not only will responsible for maintaining the EXISTING relationships with theses IFA’S but you will also be responsible for driving through KEY STRATEGIC conversations regarding this new INVESTMENT (LISP) PLATFORM into the market place - acting as a TRUSTED PARTNER & ADVISOR and essentially developing this company’s market share of the specialist IFA market.
YOU will also be required to provide key inputs into the overall DISTRIBUTION & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY and will be given complete independence to develop and drive through the regional business plans and essentially communicate this STRATEGY into the market , cementing this INVESTMENT (LISP) PLATFORM as an industry favourite.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.