Unbelievable opportunity for an experienced BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join a NEW LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINESS that has recently been opened by a Multi-Specialist Asset Manager.
This business is the first-of its kind in South Africa, offering an industry- first Offshore & Onshore Investment Proposition to the market, supported by elegant & intelligent technology, continuous processing as well LEADERS that are know for driving through transformation in the industry.
YOU will be required to actively develop and nurture a book of IFA’s & Wealth Managers, introducing them to this Investment Business’s Offshore & Onshore Proposition WHILE also providing key inputs into the overall DISTRIBUTION & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY .
YOU will be given complete independence to develop and drive through these regional business plans and essentially communicate this STRATEGY into the market, cementing this INVESTMENT (LISP) PLATFORM as an industry favourite
Based in JOHANNESBURG (you will have complete flexibility) this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying a base of around R650K P/A – excluding QUARTERLY and ANNUAL commission incentives, Cell & 3G Allowance, Entertainment Allowance as well as Travel Reimbursements.
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.