Unbelievable opportunity for an experienced BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join a NEW LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINESS that has recently been opened by a Multi-Specialist Asset Manager.
This Business is the first-of its kind in South Africa, offering an industry- first Offshore & Onshore Investment Proposition to the market, supported by elegant & intelligent technology, continuous processing as well LEADERS that are know for driving through transformation in the industry.
YOU will be required to actively develop & implement both regional business plans as well as the overall distribution strategy, have meaningful & insightful conversations with numerous WEALTH MANAGERS & FINANCIAL ADVISORS regarding this NEW Investment Platform business & its offerings, growing its market share of the industry and cementing it as an Investment favourite.
Based in PRETORIA (you will have complete flexibility) this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying a base of around R750K P/A – excluding QUARTERLY and ANNUAL commission incentives, Cell & 3G Allowance, Entertainment Allowance as well as Travel Reimbursements.
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.