Phenomenal opportunity for skilled BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to identify & develop key STRATEGIC relationships with multiple Independent Financial Advisors (HNW IFA’s) across the JOHANNESBURG area regarding a NEW LISP platform business that is currently been opened up by this acclaimed Asset Manager.
YOU will need to really take complete OWNERSHIP of the role, as not only will YOU be responsible for maintaining the EXISTING relationships with theses IFA’S but you will also be responsible for driving through KEY STRATEGIC conversations regarding this new LISP Business into the market place - acting as a TRUSTED PARTNER & ADVISOR and essentially developing this company’s market share of the specialist IFA market.
YOU will also be required to provide key inputs into the overall DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY, developing & driving through the regional business plans and essentially communicating this STRATEGY into the market , cementing this LISP business as a new market-leader.
Based in JOHANNESBURG, this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying R800K P/A excl. QUARTERLY & ANNUAL INCENTIVES.
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this Market - Leader offers a wide range of individual, adviser & institutional investment solutions and in order to create an integrated product offering for their current clients, are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Strong background in Business Development within the Investments, Wealth Management & Asset Management sector.
• Solid experience in engaging & building relationships with Independent Financial Advisors.
• Good Investment product technical knowledge.
• In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
• Experience in developing sales strategies, financial management , sales forecasting as well as relationship management
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.