Phenomenal opportunity for skilled BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to identify & develop key STRATEGIC relationships with multiple Independent Financial Advisors (HNW IFA’s) across the PRETORIA area regarding a NEW LISP platform business that is currently been opened up by this acclaimed Asset Wealth Management Firm.
YOU will need to really take complete OWNERSHIP of the role, as not only will YOU be responsible for maintaining the EXISTING relationships with theses IFA’S but you will also be responsible for driving through KEY STRATEGIC conversations regarding this new LISP Business into the market place - acting as a TRUSTED PARTNER & ADVISOR and essentially developing this company’s market share of the specialist IFA market.
YOU will also be required to provide key inputs into the overall DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY, developing & driving through the regional business plans and essentially communicating this STRATEGY into the market , cementing this LISP business as a new market-leader.
Based in PRETORIA/ CENTURION, this BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is paying R800K P/A excl. QUARTERLY & ANNUAL INCENTIVES.
• Strong background in Business Development within the Investments, Wealth Management & Asset Management sector.
• Solid experience in engaging & building relationships with Independent Financial Advisors.
• Good Investment product technical knowledge.
• In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
• Experience in developing sales strategies, financial management , sales forecasting as well as relationship management
This big name WEALTH MANAGER is in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM Business. Driven by customer centricity , digital enablement as well as INTERNATIONAL Technology vendors – they are set to provide their clients with pioneering & ingenious Investment solutions.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to join a business in its infant stages, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being employed by an award winning Wealth Manager & supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.