Fantastic opportunity for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to develop & grow key STRATEGIC relationships with a portfolio of BROKERS about BOUTIQUE, BESPOKE Engineering Insurance Solutions. You will have the chance to really take complete ownership of the role – providing KEY INPUTS into the BUSINESS & STRATEGIC MARKETING PLANS, SALES PLANS as well as BROKER BUSINESS PLANS.
This Business Development Manager role is based in Johannesburg and is paying R750K P/A
• Actively involved in producing Broker Business, Sales & Strategic Marketing plans.
• Effectively retain existing business & generate new business opportunities with new brokers
• Track all sales productivity levels
• Analyse Broker plans & develop future business opportunities.
• Make sure that technical & operational underwriting standards, procedures & controls are being complied with.
Part of an award – winning GLOBAL Financial Services Group, this multi-national, established INSURANCE company offers tailored made commercial risk solutions to private, corporate & commercial clients. This Organisation prides themselves in developing their employees to reach their utmost potential (study & leave assistance offered at all levels) in a collaborative and challenging work environment
• Degree/Diploma will be highly advantageous
• FAIS Compliant
• 5+ years’ experience working in the Short-Term Insurance industry – must have a strong presence in the Broker community.
• Experience within the Engineering sector is important
• Keeps up to date of local markets & industry sectors.
• Knowledge of statutory & legislative requirements.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.