Fantastic opportunity for a BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST to take the lead in designing ALL WORKFLOWS & CONFIGURATIONS for the implementation of a NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM SYSTEM.
As this is a NEW SYSTEM implementation, you will have the chance to take complete control of this role, creating these process and workflows from scratch- arranging all operational processes so that this NEW business can operate effectively and optimally.
Based in Cape Town, this BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST role is paying R550KP/A – R600K P/A.
Recently crowned as the TOP Investment& Asset Manager in Africa, this market – leader offers a wide range of specialised investment products and solutions to a massive portfolio of private, business & commercial clients. To keep one step ahead of their competitors – this Organisation is in the process of opening up a NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely NEW & REVOLUTIONARY, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification.
• LEAN/Six Sigma or any other business process related certificate.
• 3+ years Business Process experience – business process mapping, business process improvements etc
• Excellent experience at creating Workflows & Configurations
• Good SQL skills
• LISP/Investment/Asset / Wealth Management industry experience
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
(021) 801 8001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.