This is a really good opportunity for a BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST to take the lead in designing all System and Business Processes for the continuous successful functioning of a high-tech Investment Platform for a Multi-Specialist Asset Manager.
YOU will have the chance to gain exceptional insights into the Investment & Wealth Management industry.
Based in Cape Town, this Business Process Analyst role is paying R600k p/a - R650k p/a
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a Forward-Thinking LISP Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which is
set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
You will be responsible for planning as well as creating all workflow and configuration capabilities, adapting them as and when new business requirements arrive – which is relatively often. You will also need to design and document the business as well as systems processes for the entire environment.
You will be highly instrumental in driving through operational efficacy, managing all changes and ensuring that all workflows as well as processes are creating a superior customer service.
Skills & Experience required:
• LEAN/Six Sigma/ Agile/ Dip. in Business Analysis c would be a massive advantage
• 4+ years Business Process/Systems Analysis / Business Analysis experience
• Experience in planning and creating workflow and configuration for a complex environment.
• SQL experience will be a big advantage
• Excellent communication skills.
• Financial Services industry experience would be preferred (Investment/Asset Management experience will be a massive advantage)