Excellent opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to streamline all SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESSES for this Award, Winning Multinational Retailer. Working across the entire Company , you have the chance to deepen your BUSINESS PROCESS experience whilst gaining exceptional RETAIL OPERATIONAL & SYSTEMS knowledge.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this Business Process Analyst role is paying R450K P/A.
This Retailer is known for continuously introducing NEW FOOD, CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are one of the most-loved brands across Africa and are driven by DIVERSITY, TECHNOLOGY & TRANSFORMATION.
Working with relevant stakeholders, YOU will need to understand key requirements, facilitate the solutions exploration as well as development of the businesses requirement specs in order to translate them into achievable, workable Business Process Model’s that YOU will need to implement across the Supply Chain area.
Skills & Experience needed:
• Relevant IT or Business certification/ qualification.
• Excellent business requirement analysis as well as process design & documentation skills.
• Knowledge of working with one or more business process skills – BPMN, ARIS, Visio
• Solid experience reworking in the Supply Chain area.
• Supply Chain qualification will be a big advantage
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.