This is a very good opportunity for a BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST to BECOME an INVESTMENT SYSTEMS EXPERT by LEADING the design and implementation of multiple strategic business and systems solutions for a newly created LISP Platform Business.
This role will allow you to work totally INDEPENDENTLY and to INFLUENCE key Stakeholders, playing an active part in the successful launch of all NEW Investment Products.
YOU will need to have a very good understanding of the Investments & Wealth Management Industry.
Based in Cape Town , the salary on offer is around R700k p/a excluding performance-based bonuses.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a Forward-Thinking LISP Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
Working across multiple departments, you will need to develop all business requirements specs and facilitate solution design to create, implement and in some cases re-engineer all STRATEGIC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS both SYSTEMS as well as BUSINESS PROCESS related.
Building solid relationships with key stakeholders, you will need to link the Operations and IT team together, driving through solutions that will deliver superior customer experiences and a low “cost to serve” operation.
Skills & Experience required:
• Degree in either Commerce/Finance/Business Management/Investment would be preferred.
• Prince2 or Agile certified or Diploma in Business Analysis would be a big advantage.
• Excellent Business Analysis experience.
• Solid Systems knowledge
• Good Business Process knowledge.
• An exceptional understanding of how a LISP/ Investment Platform business works, solid product knowledge of Retirement Annuity’s, Retail Investment products etc