This is an excellent excellent opportunity for an Intermediate C# Developer to join an organisation that will sponsor your training to become an AWS CERTIFIED DEVELOPER.
Based in Cape Town CBD, this role offers a package of between R35k and R45k pm.
Headed up by the industry's top Channel executives and Digital Strategy experts, this organisation has developed a unique B2B IT distribution platform that enables vendors, distributors and resellers to more effectively transact by integrating the sales, operations and financial functions of channel businesses with their business partners. With the addition of providing strategic business insights, analytics and marketing management tools, the platform surpasses the functionality of any existing ERP, e-commerce and CRM tool to the degree that it has already been adopted by a plethora of the world’s biggest software and hardware vendors.
- Structured development environment with one of Cape Town's most respected Scrum Masters
- Flexible working times with core office hours being between 9am and 3pm
- Flat structured, non-corporate environment with numerous, small, self-organised development teams that operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Sponsored AWS Developer Certification
In this role, you will be working with a team of developers on new product modules and the continuous improvement and enhancement of the Cloud Platform and its associated systems.
- Qualification in Software Development, Computer Science or IT
- A minimum of 3 years software development experience
- Expert knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Accustomed to working according to Scrum methodology
Current tech stack (for reference, familiarity with each is not a requirement):
- C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core
- AWS: AWS Lamda, SES, SQS, SNS, S3, EC2, IAM, Route53, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrain, Cloudfront
- Decoupled Micro Services
- Serverless architecture
- MS SQL
Should you meet the majority of the requirements and are interested in applying, please email an updated copy of your CV to Philip Boltt - email@example.com or call me on 021-801 5001
Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.