Would you like to work on the development of a complete end-to-end business system from the ground up and not have to contend with any legacy code?
Do you appreciate a structured development approach with meticulously drafted specs and deeply thought out wireframes?
Based in Randpark Ridge, this C# Developer role will pay you between R35k and R45k pm depending on your level of expertise.
Having amassed over 1.5 billion Rand in assets over the past 20 years, this asset management group focuses on commercial and industrial property development, as well as optimizing their value through the improvement of surrounding areas.
The company is about to embark on the creation of their own brand-new end-to-end business management system. It will be comprised of a multitude of components ranging from Document Management, Financial Management, CRM systems, and various Web Portals. Using some of the most recent technologies (Angular 6/7, .Net Core2 and AWS), each module has been clearly defined, specced, wireframed and scheduled into 43 manageable work packages spanning a number of years.
In collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, the Solutions Architect, and BA, you will be working with a team of developers on the coding of the systems required.
- Follow the set Agile development methodologies
- Identify and communicate development issues to the project team
- Document releases
- Provide support with QA and software integration
- MCSD/ MCAD Certification/ Diploma/ Degree in Software Development, Computer Science or IT
- A minimum of 5 years .Net development experience (Any experience with .Net Core would be an advantage)
- Experience with either React OR Angular (2 and above)
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com