This position for a Change & Release Manager will see YOU stepping into a LEAD role to design and implement all processes across Production & Non-Production Environment’s for the successful RELEASE & DEPLOYMENT of this massive Investment Platform.
YOU will need to create a HIGHLY CONTROLLED & GOVERNED environment, influenced by ITIL, to ensure efficient & continuous software deployment whilst managing the CHANGE and ensuring the environments availability and integrity. YOU will need to provide EXPERT insights & be highly influential in developing and growing this area of the business.
Based in Johannesburg, the Change & Release Manager role is paying R650k – R680k p/a.
• This is a LEAD role – you will need to provide all Release & Change Management across Production & Non-Production environments.
• You will need to track and maintain the Deployment schedule in order to ensure you have clear visibility of which state each Environment is.
• Make sure that the change is deployed consistently and accurately.
• Define appropriate processes, controls and assurance.
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Excellent Change & Release Management experience.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, Configuration management, workflow and ITIL
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.