This is a really good opportunity for a Change & Release Manager to move into a LEAD role & set-up the entire environment ,to manage multiple deployments across production & non-production environments for this NEW Investment Platform Business that has recently being established by an Award-Winning Asset Manager.
The current environment is highly ambiguous & you will need to develop these process from scratch, taking complete ownership of all deployment tracking, ensuring that the change is deployed consistently as well as supporting the testing function by ensuring the environment’s availability and integrity.
Based in Johannesburg, this Change & Release Manager role is paying R670K P/A(Neg)
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Solid Change & Release Management experience – experience in managing concurrent delivery of change in multiple environments.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, configuration management, WorkFlow, ITIL
• Good Testing knowledge – automation of software build & deployment.
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.