A NEW Investment & Wealth Management Business is looking to hire a gutsy, qualified Chief Financial Officer that is going to be responsible for managing this businesses entire Financial function, providing all Financial oversight & planning as well as establishing the strategic direction of the Financial department.
Joining an inspiring Executive team, YOU will need to be both an advisor as well as support structure to the C-Suite, setting up long-term goals and strategies that will result in this business becoming the number one Investment Platform in Africa.
You will be influential in shaping the strategic direction of this business and it’s an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market place.
Based in Johannesburg, this Chief Financial Officer role is paying R1.3Mil – R1.5Mil excluding bonuses.
With support and financial backing from the largest Financial Services group in Africa, this newly Launched Investment Platform Business has introduced Offshore & Onshore Propositions that are set to transform the Advisor & Investment market.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Qualified CA or Actuary.
• +8 years post-article experience in a Financial Management role.
• Experience sitting on both Executive & Strategic Management committees.
• Financial Budgeting & Modelling experience.
• Experience in implementing and managing change.
• Appreciation of holistic view of a business – appreciation for strategy, process and capability, enabling technologies and governance.
• Experience in laying foundations, starting something from scratch.
• Financial Services industry experience is going to be a non-negotiable, Investment /Wealth management industry experience will be a massive advantage.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.