Exceptional opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to establish the Strategic & Operational Financial direction of this NEW Investment Platform Business that has recently been established by a Multinational Asset Manager.
You will be influential in shaping the strategic direction of this business and it’s an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market place.
Based in Johannesburg, this Chief Financial Officer role is paying around the R1.5 Mil mark.
This Asset Manager has a reputation for providing its clients with ingenious, rewarding Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
This Business has introduced Offshore & Onshore Propositions that are set to transform the Adviser & Investment market and you will be given complete autonomy to build & develop the financial compliment.
As the CFO, you will be responsible for driving through the strategic direction of the business by providing key financial insights to support all decisions and proposals. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the department that include the MIS and Financial reporting as well as developing and leading the Finance team which includes Head of Finance Ops.
You will also be responsible for all forecasting & projections, formulating the budgets for year-end, analysing the financial risk framework for the business as well as planning and controlling the business budget to ensure all financial regulatory obligations are met.
Working closely with the CEO & COO and sitting on EXCO, you will be required to present/interact with “Top-Table” individuals and be comfortable enough to build solid relationships with them.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Qualified CA or Actuary.
• +8 Years’ experience in a Senior Financial Management role.
• Experience sitting on both Executive & Strategic Management committees.
• Financial Budgeting & Modelling experience.
• Experience in implementing and managing change.
• Appreciation of holistic view of a business – appreciation for strategy, process and capability, enabling technologies and governance.
• Experience in laying foundations, starting something from scratch.
• Experience in the Financial Management of a LISP/Investment Platform / Financial Services Business or Asset Manager
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.