Excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to manage and enable streamlined, smooth ONBOARDING processes for all Independent Financial Adviser (IFAS) & Tied Adviser accounts for this NEW LISP Investment Platform business.
Based in Johannesburg, this Onboarding Specialist role is paying R500K P/A
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a Forward-Thinking LISP Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, recognised Financial Services Brand.
• Work across the business with multiple teams to make sure that all IFA & Tied Adviser Accounts are onboarded swiftly and smoothly.
• Develop solid relationships across the back and middle office to ensure smooth running of onboarding processes.
• Collaborate with marketing and other departments to develop content and materials to ensure an effortless onboarding experience.
• Train front-office staff on onboarding processes and platforms.
• Build strong relationships with Fund Management companies in order to effectively manage any queries.
• Document onboarding processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience required
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Planning or Economics
• 3+ years’ experience working in Client/Customer Service role at either an Advisor’s office, Investment Platform Business or Brokerage.
• Experience in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
• Solid understanding of Onboarding processes.
• Solid Relationship building skills.
• Exceptional LISP/ Investment Platform industry knowledge.