Very good opportunity for a CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER to head up the ENTIRE CLIENT SERVICES area of this NEW Investment Platform Business that has recently been opened up by a Multi-National Asset Manager.
This role is a combination of Strategy & Operational and you will be actively involved in assisting with the creation of the larger Organisation-wide Strategy whilst developing & ingraining a CUSTOMER-CENTRIC culture within the environment.
Based in Johannesburg ,this Senior Client Service Manager role is paying R1Mil P/A
Experience & Skills Required:
• Commerce degree in Finance, Economics , Statistics, Business Management would be preferred.
• 8+ years’ experience in an Investment Platform/ Financial Services Customer Service Management role.
• Solid understanding of Investment & Life products, ability to talk about Investments confidently.
• Good Legislation knowledge.
• Experience working in an environment that is known for providing excellent Client Service.
• Experience in solving complex problems for internal and external clients.
• Solid experience managing change & implementing change.
• Clear understanding of how an Advisers business works.
As the Client Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading the Key Account Managers as well Service Support Teams ensuring that all issues/complaints are resolved timeously and within the desired SLA’S, essentially creating a customer-centric reputation and environment that is known of always putting the client first.
Using Management Information, you will also be responsible for identifying room for improvements, creating an experience for the Advisor that is an industry first.
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.