Excellent opportunity for a CLIENT SERVICE TEAM LEAD to join a newly created LISP INVESTMENT PLATFORM Business to DEVELOP, COACH & LEAD a small but skilled team, assist in the enhancement of all CLIENT SERVICE policies and procedures while promoting a customer-centric, forward thinking culture within the Department.
Based in Johannesburg, this CLIENT SERVICE TEAM LEADER role is paying R450k - R500k p/a.
Over the last 30 years, this Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided individualistic, lucrative Investment Solutions to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients.
Recently they have built a forward-thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies ,modern processes and offer’s client’s industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment solutions. YOU will be working for a company that is set to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
As the CLIENT SERVICE TEAM-LEAD you will be responsible for overseeing all consultants work-flow, ensuring they are resolving client queries and processing transactions within pre-determined SLA’S.
You will also be required to coach, mentor and train new team members to assist them with any products, processes and system issues.
Excellent chance for you to motivate & inspire, driving through customer-centric approach into the team members and assisting this business in becoming the number one Investment Platform Business in SA.
Skills & Experience needed:
• Degree or Diploma in Investment Management, Finance, Economics, Financial Planning or CFP would be preferred
• Solid LISP/ Investment Platform knowledge and experience
• Experience in leading a team within a customer-centric environment.
• Forward-thinker and Doer, ability to think out the box and solve complex problems.
• Solid experience in solving high-level customer queries.
• Experience working in a fast-paced , agile environment.