Very good opportunity for a skilled CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER to LEAD the implementation of multiple SERVICE IMPROVEMENT initiatives and strategies across this NEW Investment (LISP) Platform Business that has been opened up a Multinational Asset Manager.
This role is a combination of strategy & operational and you will be actively involved in assisting with the creation of the larger Organisation-wide strategy whilst developing & ingraining a CUSTOMER-CENTRIC culture within the environment.
This Client Services Manager is based in Johannesburg and is paying around R850K P/A(NEG)
YOU will be responsible for identifying, designing and delivering all Service Improvement initiatives and strategies across the IT, operations as well as change departments, improving the way of working by automating business processes and eliminating unnecessary complexity.
YOU will have the chance to master all Platform Operations and Process to drive through the highest level of Operational Service Delivery.
A market-leading Asset Manager has recently established a new Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in this industry.
Experience & Skills needed:
• Commerce degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Management would be preferred.
• Experience working in an Investment /Wealth/Asset Management Company as a Customer Service / Service Delivery/ Service Improvement Manager.
• Excellent Fund Administration knowledge.
• Experience working in an environment that is known for providing excellent Client Service.
• Experience in solving complex problems for internal and external clients.
• Clear understanding of how an Advisers business works.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.