This is such a good opportunity for a skilled CLIENT SERVICES/RELATIONSHIP MANAGER to LEAD THE RESOLUTION of all high-level client and adviser queries for this new Investment Platform Business that has recently been established by a Top Asset Manager.
YOU will be influential in creating and implementing efficient RESOLUTION procedures & process across the Business, while being the KEY LINK between the CLIENT SERVICE & OPERATIONAL area and other Business units., advising on best ways to improve the SERVICE DELIVERY
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, recognised Financial Services Brand.
Based in Johannesburg, this Client Services/Relationship Manager is paying R450k – R480k p/annum.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a forward-thinking Investment Platform Business, backed by global technologies and modern processes, which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Investigate and attend to all Adviser and Client queries across the full range of products, as well as escalating the queries when necessary and doing the relevant check-ups during the resolution process.
• You will be the link between multiple departments including Operations, Change, IT and Business and will need to provide information and suggestions on any Service Delivery improvements and efficiencies.
• Assist with creating process and procedure documents when new operational changes are implemented.
• Lead training sessions once the changes have been implemented.
• Be the first point of contact for staff when following up on client escalations.
Skills & Experience required
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Planning or Economics
• 4+ years’ experience working in Client Relationship Management/ Client Services / Support role at either an Advisor’s office, Investment Platform Business or Brokerage.
• Experience in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
• Solid Relationship building skills.
• Exceptional LISP/ Investment Platform industry knowledge.