Excellent opportunity for a CLIENT/ONBOARDING SPECIALIST to manage and enable streamlined, smooth ONBOARDING processes for all Independent Financial Adviser (IFAS) & Tied Adviser accounts for this NEW LISP Investment Platform business.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, recognised Financial Services Brand.
Based in Cape Town, this Onboarding Specialist role is paying R450k p/a – R500k p/a
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a forward-thinking Investment Platform Business, backed by global technologies and modern processes, which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Work across the business with multiple teams to make sure that all IFA & Tied Adviser Accounts are onboarded swiftly and smoothly.
• Develop solid relationships across the back and middle office to ensure smooth running of onboarding processes.
• Collaborate with marketing and other departments to develop content and materials to ensure an effortless onboarding experience.
• Train front-office staff on onboarding processes and platforms.
• Build strong relationships with Fund Management companies in order to effectively manage any queries.
• Document onboarding processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience required
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Planning or Economics
• 4+ years’ experience working in Client/Customer Service role at either an Advisor’s office, Investment Platform Business or Brokerage.
• Experience in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
• Solid understanding of onboarding processes within a Investment business.
• Solid Relationship building skills.
• Exceptional LISP/ Investment Platform industry knowledge.