Very good opportunity for a skilled HR / Recruitment Administrator to join a TOP Investment Organisation and assist them with a MASSIVE RECRUITMENT DRIVE PROJECT that they are going to be kicking off soon. Working across this business, YOU will be actively involved in assisting them to fill 80+ positions (IT, Operations, Sales and MORE) and will also need to assist with any other ad hoc HR duties as and when required.
This HR/RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR role is a 6 MONTH CONTRACT and salary is NEG.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Digital, Forward-Thinking Retail Investment Business that is backed by Global Technologies and Modern Processes – YOU will be working on a Project that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
• You will be responsible for advertising all roles on the internal system as well as handling all response’s.
• You will need to book interviews with multiple Line Managers concurrently and ensure that relevant room or VC facilities are available and booked.
• Brief and manage various suppliers.
• Assist with onboarding of new employees.
• Any ad hoc HR duties that may need assistance with.
Experience & skills required:
• Relevant Degree / Diploma will be preferred
• Solid experience as either an Internal Recruitment Consultant OR HR Administrator – you must have proven experience working in a Corporate assisting them with Recruitment & Selection
• Exceptional Communication & Organisation skills
• Financial Services Industry experience would be a massive advantage.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.