Working in a massive PMO, this CONTRACT IT PROJECT MANAGER will be leading the implementation of multiple IT initiatives across various areas of this Award-Winning Retailer, including Homeware, Foods, Infrastructure , Applications as well as Financial Services.
YOU will be required to provide DIRECTION & LEADERSHIP to all PROJECTS across the IT PORTFOLIO.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this CONTRACT IT PROJECT MANAGER( 12 MONTHS) is paying R520 P/H.
Experience & Skills required:
• Project Management certifications – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, Agile etc.
• Min 7 years of Project Management experience.
• Solid IT Project Management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple IT Projects within the complete Project Management lifestyle.
• Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement skills.
• Retail industry experience would be a big advantage.
• Take Project from inception & organise structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
• Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
• Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
• Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
Operating for almost 100 years , this Multinational Retail Group have transformed the industry by consistently introducing NEW FOOD,CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products and services that are changing the way South African’s shop and live. They have ties to some of the most exclusive brands in the world and are on the fore-front of bring new and timeless styles each and every season.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.