Exceptional opportunity for a CONTRACT IT PROJECT MANAGER to LEAD the implementation of a massive POS system across all areas of this Multinational Award-Wining Retailer, including Homeware, Foods, Infrastructure, Applications as well as Financial Services.
YOU will be required to provide the DIRECTION & LEADERSHIP to this CRITICAL PROJECT ensuring its successful delivery and implementation.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this CONTRACT IT PROJECT MANAGER( 6 MONTHS) is paying R520 P/H. (NEG)
Experience & Skills required:
• Project Management certifications – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, Agile etc.
• Min 7 years of Project Management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple IT Projects within the complete Project Management lifestyle.
• Solid track record in delivering Infrastructure & Business Application Projects.
• Experience working with POS systems/POS implementations. Stripe POS experience would be a massive advantage.
• Take Project from inception & organise structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
• Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
• Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
• Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
This Retailer is known for continuously introducing NEW FOOD,CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are an Organisation fuelled by TECHNOLOGY & TRANSFORMATION and are PIONEERING the industry with their Customer-Centric Strategy & Vision.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.