Opportunity for a skilled Project Manager to take the LEAD in a NEW Point of Sale(POS) System Implementation across multiple Retail Stores across South Africa for this International, Award-Winning Retailer.
This is a highly complex, business – critical project & you will have the chance to manage multiple IT projects and deal with multiple stakeholders across all levels. You will need to provide ALL DIRECTION to ensure its successful delivery and implementation.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER role is a 12 months contract and is paying R600 P/H. (NEG)
Experience & Skills required:
• Project Management certifications – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, Agile etc.
• Min 7 years of Project Management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple Application and Infrastructure Projects within the complete Project Management lifestyle.
• Min 2 + years’ experience working with Point of Sale Systems. Stripe POS experience would be a massive advantage.
• Take Project from inception & organise structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
• Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
• Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
• Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
With over 600 stores across South Africa, this International Retailer is known for continuously introducing new food, clothing & homeware products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are an Organisation fuelled by Technology & Transformation and are pioneering the industry with their Customer-Centric Strategy & Vision.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.