CONTRACT ROLE: An excellent opportunity for a FRONT-END DEVELOPER with strong REACT skills – this contract DEVELOPER position is for 4 months (with likelihood of being extended) and offers a rate of R700/hour.
You can work 100% remotely, or if you prefer you can work from the company offices in Cape Town, the choice is yours.
A Global leading bespoke SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FIRM - headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in CAPE TOWN – this is an expert development team who have created for example many of the iTunes-top-10 consumer mobile apps to the Shazam mobile app. They develop for a portfolio of the most recognised tech companies and brands including Pandora, Apple iTunes, Beats Music, Walmart, MLB Advanced Media, HBO Now, and many more…
As a REACT DEVELOPER (contract position) you will work on an innovative US Cashback site – you are welcome to work in the Cape Town office or 100% remotely if you prefer.
The work involves Complex React Applications and requires the use of additional libraries for state management, routing, and interaction with an API
Day-to-day you will:
- Build front-end tool chains that manage project dependencies, bundles, source code and perform various other optimisations with Webpack, Node.js, Babel, Express, Koa
- Integrate with various 3rd party API’s and services with knowledge of XHR requests, HTTP headers, CORS, JSONP
- Manage complicated front-end states with Redux and other Flux-based technologies
- Write unit and integration tests with Mocha, Expect, Karma, Jest, Enzyme
- Be familiar with functional and reactive programming concepts like observable streams
- Be familiar with source revisioning tools e.g. Git
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.