Exciting opportunity for a SENIOR FINANCE BUSINESS ANALYST to take the lead on this highly COMPLEX SYSTEM INTEGRATION Project for a NEW Investment Platform Business that has recently been established by a Multinational Asset Manager.
You will be working across multiple areas of the business, assisting with the FINANCIAL OPERATIONS set-up and will be given the chance to GAIN EXCEPTIONAL experience & insights into INVESTMENT SYSTEMS and OPERATIONAL PROCESSES.
This Senior Finance Business Analyst role is Cape Town is a 1-year CONTRACT and is paying R450p/hour.
For the last 30 years, this Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients.
Recently they have built a Forward-Thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Provide analysis throughout the entire project lifecycle to configure, develop and deliver new investment administration processes within a myriad of finance systems.
• Analysis of all business and finance system requirements including gap analysis, identifying the changes needed to be made to existing systems and new products.
• Document new business processes and procedures.
• Dive into the backend of the investment system, pulling reports from the database in support of various business decisions.
• Relevant education - B.Com / B.Tech / B.Sc Degree
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience with good system & system integration related project experience.
• Solid Finance experience including general ledgers, recons, finance processes, tax processes, banking etc
• Good Database knowledge
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Investments / Wealth Management experience would be a massive advantage.