This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect to manage the entire Cyber Security Division at one of South Africa’s biggest and leading retailers. You will LEAD a team of highly skilled Security Engineers and protect the company from the ever-growing threat of Cyber Attacks.
Based in Cape Town, this Cyber Security Architect role offers a Senior level, market-related salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Using your knowledge of Cyber Security Architecture, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with the IT Security Manager as well as the IT Department to secure all enterprise information take responsibility of the identification, control and minimisation of any internal and external security risks. You will lead the charge of all security efforts that ensure all newly developed and legacy infrastructure implementations are in line with the security policy.
- Relevant IT Security Qualification
- Extensive experience within IT Security Architecture and Design
- Understanding and exposure to IT Security tools and technologies
Essential Technical Requirements:
- Working exposure to firewalls and other related Security technologies
- Knowledgeable and exposure with Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Internet Proxies, VPN, Anti-Virus & Internet Access Management and Control.
- Good functional knowledge of end-to-end Information Security technologies, policies, procedures, controls and tool-sets.
- Excellent knowledge of data security concepts and principles.
- Understanding of End Point Security (MDM)
With a history that spans over 100 years, this JSE listed retailer has established itself as a trusted and leading brand within South Africa. With over 800 stores this tech-savvy retailer offers an excellent working environment that emphasises self-improvement and learning.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or tristan [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.