I’m recruiting the below DEVELOPER positions abroad, if you’re open to emigrating – can be based in either FRANKFURT or LONDON (Visa will be sponsored):
There are 2 positions available – one Front-end and one Back-end.
Both roles pay between 42,000 EUR – 66,000 EUR (based on experience). In addition, your flights will be covered as well as your first month accommodation.
Your EU work visa will also be sponsored by the company.
An international Software Company providing the most innovative, fastest Internet Booking Engines for Flights & Travel available. Within the Airline Travel Sector, they are innovators in eVouchers, online promotional tools, mobile and kiosk check-in systems as well as mobile, App and notification technologies. This business as at the forefront in engineering airline travel solutions using mobile phone check-in for flights, notifications and communication by airlines to passengers.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
A chance to move to Europe; no politics; learn loads & get a good feeling of accomplishment building products that are very visible – you, your friends and family are likely to use these products every time you fly.
1. JAVA DEVELOPER - to work across full development lifecycle using Agile methodologies and latest tech – e.g. the team are developing Continuous Integration strategy, recently introducing Consul for configuration changes, Jenkins for automation & Liquibase for database versioning. Working with high throughput MQ solutions to asynchronous processing.
- Java backend/middleware experience
- IDEs e.g. Eclipse
- Mercurial or Git
- Hibernate and Infinispan
- Creating and consuming APIs (e.g. RESTful Web services)
- NoSQL databases and message queuing (ideally using JMS)
2. FRONT-END DEVELOPER – team are working with ReactJS and ReactNative on their new products. The team are also finding more ways to allow their Native Apps to interact with their Responsive Websites to augment and enhance online functionality. (For example, when passengers’ check-in for their flight using the App, they have the option to scan their Passport using their camera which automatically fills in the web form).
The team have a clear split within development between Front End (PHP server side + HTML/CSS/JS and related frameworks like React) and Middleware (Java, using several open source frameworks like Apache). You will participate in the full development lifecycle from concept to deployment, using agile methodologies and the latest technologies.
A good understanding of, and ideally experience with:
- Software development using modern languages and frameworks
- Principles of a ‘Single Page App’ concept and how to get the best results
- Programming concepts, data structures and RESTful services
- General software development practices such as PSR-2 coding standards, commenting of code, object oriented programming
Some understanding of, and ideally experience with:
- Cross platform development ideally using a tool such as ReactNative
- UNIX (ideally Linux) as well as operating system and networking concepts
- MySQL and NoSQL
- Working in small teams with end-to-end responsibility for delivery of complete systems
- Reading, understanding, and contributing to technical specifications
- Source control systems and branching models (ideally using Mercurial, or any modern system such as Git)
- ReactJS / React Native
- Angular / Ionic stack
- Laravel / Lumen
- Creation / connection to RESTful services using JSON
- Agile software development experience
- Test-driven development and continuous integration tools
CAREER PROGRESSION within the company from these positions can be either pure development or technical management/architecture. I.e. you can work towards Product Lead position or can choose to focus instead on Developer Management.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.