Exciting opportunity for a DEVOPS ENGINEER to join a MATURE DevOps environment & gain experience working with the latest cloud technologies (AWS, Google, Azure). You will be fundamental in delivering a NEW World Class retail platform.
This DEVOPS ENGINEER position is Johannesburg (Rosebank) based and is paying R1Mil/annum CTC (neg. depending on experience).
As DEVOPS ENGINEER, you will work closely with highly skilled DevOps engineers in a mature environment and will be responsible for developing, managing and troubleshooting production. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing tools to support the development team and production environment, while developing, automating, optimizing and refining processes to deliver a highly successful cloud-based platform which operates across MOBILE & WEB PLATFORMS.
• Computer Science Degree – BSc or relevant Tertiary Education
• 3+ years DevOps experience
• Linux experience (Ubuntu/Debian) & OS fundamentals
• Shell scripting, Python, Ruby or similar language
• String root cause analysis experience
• Configuration management tools (chef, puppet)
• Web Application experience (Nginx, Apache, Varnish, HAProxy, Memcache)
• Metrics, monitoring (Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu, Graphite)
• Security (iptables, SELinux, SSH)
• Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google, Azure)
• Virtualization Technologies (Xen, KVM)
Join a leading E-Commerce business who are revolutionising the retail industry in South Africa. They are focused on providing a world class, innovative shopping experience; providing multiple online platforms and designing & building solutions which improve customer experience. The company will be launching its very first Tech Hub in Johannesburg and they are looking for highly skilled Tech Savvy individuals to join their team.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.