Excellent opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a HIGH TECH insurance company who are focused on using the latest technologies to ensure that they are at the FOREFRONT OF NEW & EVOLVING INSURANCE TRENDS. With an ever-changing environment, you will consistently work on new projects, DESIGN NEW SOLUTIONS & deliver industry-first products.
Based in Illovo, Johannesburg this C# .Net Developer role offers a salary of R650k – R700k/annum CTC
As a market leader in the insurance industry in South Africa, this company is focused on creating distinctive, value added solutions specifically designed with their clients’ needs in mind. You will join an established Financial Services group who are currently undertaking a number of key strategic projects to further develop & improve their service offerings.
As C# .Net Developer, you will apply both technical and business knowledge to progress the technical and processing capabilities of the business. You will be responsible for designing, coding and implementing features, maintaining & enhancing existing solutions within the current enterprise system, analyzing & troubleshooting incorrect code while providing workable solutions within the guidelines of their architecture and strategy.
• 3+ years experience in .NET C#
• Relevant Tertiary education - BSc, BCom Informatics, NDip, BTech, (MCSD) an advantage
• Bootstrap 4.0
• JQuery and Ajax
• ASPX/Microsoft MVC 4.5 and later
• ASMX, WCF and REST services
• Source Control management and best practices
• SOLID design principals
• SQL databases, tables, security, stored procedures, functions, and views
NICE TO HAVES (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL):
• K2 Blackpearl 4.7 or 5.0
• Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
• Microsoft CRM 2016 / Dynamics 365
• .NET Core
• Entity Framework 6 and later
• Agile software development practices (scrum)
• Test-driven development practices
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.