Really good opportunity for an ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS DESIGNER to join a Multi-National Wealth & Investment Organisation, to create all TECHNICAL DESIGNS that are implemented across the group, enabling the SOLUTION DESIGN process that’s ensures all STRATEGIC initiatives are implemented successfully.
This company is working on some seriously exciting projects at the moment – including opening up a NEW Investment Businesses, a GROUP-WIDE AGILE Implementation as well as the development of a AUTOMATION TESTING Centre of Excellence.
Based in Johannesburg, this Enterprise Solutions Designer role is paying R1 Mil P/A
• Work closely with Enterprise Solution Architects, producing all Technical Designs.
• Provide Technical Design input to enable Solutions from a technical perspective.
• Analyse business aim, current business process and technical limitation that will support the business requirements.
• Present, design & facilitate sign off from Design Authority.
• Develop Technical documentation.
• B. Sc/ B. Com / B. Tech/National Diploma in IT.
• 7+ years Development Experience.
• 3+ years Integration Experience.
• Understanding of SOA & OO designs and principles.
• Good Business Process re-engineering skills.
• Experience working on large-scale projects – Transformation or Business Change project experience will be a massive advantage.
• Financial Services experience will be preferred.
This Acclaimed Wealth Management Organisation has been changing lives for over 60 years, providing business & individual’s with unique Investment, Insurance & Health Solutions. This company strives to pioneer new ways to guide people towards financial freedom and offer their customers an extensive, market-leading range of products and services in order to help them build and protect their long-term wealth.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.