A NEW LISP Investment Business is looking to hire a gutsy, qualified FINANCE MANAGER that is going to be responsible for managing the businesses entire Finance function, providing all Financial oversight & planning as well as assisting with the establishment of the strategic direction of the ENTIRE Finance department.
This is one of those rare opportunities where YOU have the chance to be part of a NEW Business but still be supported by a recognised, leading Financial Services Brand.
Reporting into an inspiring Executive team, YOU will need to be both an advisor as well as support structure to the C-Suite, managing the department employees, presenting monthly management accounts as well as OPTIMISING current business processes.
Based in Johannesburg, this FINANCE MANAGER role is paying R800k p/a excluding bonuses.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a Forward-Thinking LISP Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
Experience & Skills Required:
• Qualified CA(SA)
• +4 years post-article experience in a Financial Management role within the Financial Services Industry
• Business Process definition and Process Optimisation experience.
• Solid Financial Business experience – general ledger, payment systems and recons.
• Strong Team Management experience.
• Ability to solve complex problems in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
• SAP system experience would be a massive advantage
• Solid Analysis skills.
• Investment /Wealth management industry experience will be a massive advantage.