Very good opportunity for a FINANCIAL ANALYST to provide KEY INSIGHTS into MULTIPLE INVESTMENT business for this acclaimed ASSET MANAGER, utilising a variety of tools to show INDUSTRY TRENDS, PRODUCT PROFITABILITY as well as all REVENUE & COST Analysis.
You will have the chance to work very closely with the CFO, assisting him in implementing the overall FINANCIAL STRATEGY whilst also gaining invaluable INVESTMENT knowledge.
Based in Johannesburg, this FINANCIAL ANALYST role is paying R700K P/A. (NEG)
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this Market - Leader offers a wide range of individual, adviser & institutional investment solutions and in order to create an integrated product offering for their current clients, are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
- Build financial analysis models to show trends within the business unit.
- Analyse product profitability.
- Complete all revenue & cost analysis of the business unit.
- Analyse all new products profitability as well as penetration.
- Source financial data from various systems in order to create a financial database for strategic finance – using available tools such as VBA, Qlikview etc
- B.Sc Actuarial Science / Mathematics /Statistics/Quantitative Finance degree would be preferred.
- Solid Financial Analysis experience.
- Financial Modelling experience
- Experience in putting together monthly reports as well as putting together monthly financial forecast reports.
- Experience working with one of the following: VBA, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI etc
- Knowledge & experience of the Investment, Asset Management & Wealth Management landscape.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.