Superb opportunity for a skilled Full Stack C# Developer to work on a massive AZURE Platform implementation for this highly successful Independent International Wealth Manager.
This AZURE implementation is company-wide, so will YOU be working on multiple large-scale development projects across front, middle and back-office Investment systems, gaining exceptional insights into the Local and International Wealth & Investment industry.
Based in Johannesburg (this is a flexible working environment) , this C# Developer is paying around R750k – R800k p/a
With its head office based in London, this established Independent Wealth Management Firm has provided lucrative Offshore & Onshore Investment Solutions to Private Clients & Financial Intermediaries for over 20 years.
Technology is the central component to the business, and they are constantly upgrading and enhancing the environment to support background processes, data management and all internal teams.
Using your Microsoft technical development and business knowledge, you will work to understand all business requirement or issue in order to design and develop a workable solution from scratch.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding and implementing features to the front-end UI.
- Maintaining and versioning existing solutions within the current enterprise system.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of incorrect code.
- Developing interfaces between internal/external systems and the data warehouse.
Skills & Experience needed:
- MCSD.Net Certification would be preferred
- Solid Full Stack C#.Net experience
- Agile Methodologies and GOF design Patterns experience
- Azure experience would be a massive advantage, but you will gain this experience