This is an excellent opportunity for a recent (or soon to be) graduate to fast track their learning and career development by joining an organization that will expose you to FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT on continuously new enterprise level software development projects.
Based in Walmer Port Elizabeth, this Graduate Developer role is paying between R18 and R23k per month.
Having been in operation now for over 15 years, this Systems Engineering company and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner has developed multiple custom systems for companies both here in South Africa and abroad, ranging from desktop to mobile, web and cloud-based solutions. Given the range projects that they work on, their diverse tech stack and structured methodologies and processes, this is the ideal learning environment and will equip you with the skills and knowledge that so many developers (even those who are almost mid-career), so desperately crave. In addition to all of this, they have an internal rewards programme providing generous financial recognition for your individual contributions to project successes.
They are however not only focused on themselves. The company prides itself on their social responsibility involvement, getting involved hands-on in community upliftment, charity, and animal welfare projects as well as allocating a portion of their profits every month to those in need.
Once you have familiarized yourself with their systems and processes after the first 3 months, you will begin working directly with the Systems Architect and the development team on custom enterprise software development projects.
This will entail:
- Participating in solution design discussions and the formulation of technical specifications
- Database design and administration
- API integration
- Participating in code reviews, testing, and QA
Below is a complete list of the technologies that you will gain exposure to (prior knowledge or experience not required):
- C#, ASP.Net and .Net Core,
- MVC, Web API and Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- Windows Server 2016
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Visual Studio and TFS/VSTS
- Subversion or Git
- SharePoint 2016 Development, CRM Development, K2 or Nintex Development, Office 365 Development, Azure Development
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Software Development
Should you wish to apply, please email a copy of your CV AND academic transcripts to Philip at Acuity Consultants - firstname.lastname@example.org