Phenomenal opportunity for a Head of Distribution to join this Multi-National Financial Services Organisation, to design & implement an entirely NEW DISTRIBUTION strategy across the Employee
Benefits & Group Risk Solutions Business.
Based in Johannesburg, this HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION role is paying a highly lucrative & competitive salary – YOU will also be part of an excellent Management Incentive scheme.
As the Head of Distribution you will be solely responsible for developing and executing the overall distribution strategy for the entire Employee Benefits Business. Utilise all of your long-term insurance experience & knowledge to lead the design and development of all correct distribution channels , digital frameworks and strategy’s as well as the upgrade & transformation of the current operating model. ( This is the tip of the iceberg)
You will be managing the current outsourced distribution capability ( ± 100 people),whilst being tasked with building a brand-new team that will essentially take over from them. You will also sit on the EXECUTIVE BOARD and be actively involved in the STRATEGIC running of the wider business.
This is a NEW role & you will have the opportunity to take COMPLETE OWNERSHIP of it.
Part of the LARGEST Financial Services Group in Africa, this Organisation provides Employee Benefits & Group Risk Solutions to a multitude of corporate clients across South Africa. They are currently in the middle of a massive STRATEGY refresh & you will be joining at a very exciting time as the business is set to diversify its market share of the Employee Benefit space.
Experience & Skills required:
• Professional Finance or Economic qualifications – CA(SA), MBA etc
• Experience working as a Head of Distribution or Senior Distribution Manager in the Life or Pension Fund space.
• Exceptional Umbrella Fund, Group Risk & Retirement Annuity knowledge.
• Experience in dealing with C-Level executives – either sitting on an Executive Board or advising to an Executive Board.
• Experience in managing a distribution team.
• Direct client facing servicing engagement experience especially with senior business executives.
• Working knowledge of the long-term insurance & retirement regulatory environment.
• Knowledge of the Investment industry.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.