This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled HR & RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR to join a TOP Investment Organisation and assist them with a MASSIVE RECRUITMENT DRIVE PROJECT that is going to be kicking off soon. Working across this business, YOU will be actively involved in assisting them to fill 80+ positions (IT, Operations, Finance ,Sales and MORE) and will also be assisting with any other ad hoc HR duties as and when required.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this HR & Recruitment Administrator role will be an INTIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT, but it is HIGHLY LIKELY it will become a PERM role.
Salary on offer is HIGHLY NEG
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Digital, Forward-Thinking Retail Investment Business that is backed by Global Technologies and Modern Processes – YOU will be working on a Project that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
• You will be responsible for advertising all roles on the internal system as well as handling all response’s.
• You will need to book interviews with multiple Line Managers concurrently and ensure that relevant room or VC facilities are available and booked.
• Brief and manage various suppliers.
• Assist with onboarding of new employees.
• Any ad hoc HR duties that may need assistance with.
Experience & skills required:
• Relevant Degree / Diploma will be preferred.
• Solid experience as either an Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Admin or HR Administrator in a Corporate environment.
• Ability to Multi-Task.
• You must be able to work independently.
• Solid ATS & HRMS system experience – they use Jira.
• Exceptional Communication & Organisation skills.
• Financial Services Industry experience would be a massive advantage.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.