The future is Cloud and AWS - Dont risk falling behind! This is an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate C# Developer to join a proprietary software development company that will send you on training to become an AWS Certified Developer in your first 6 months and provide you with exposure to the full AWS suite.
Based in Cape Town CBD, this Intermediate C# Developer role offers a package of between R35k and R45k pm.
Headed up by the industry's top Channel executives and Online Strategy experts, this organisation has developed a unique B2B IT platform that enables vendors, distributors and resellers to more effectively transact by integrating the sales, operations and financial functions of channel businesses with their business partners. With the addition of providing strategic business insights, analytics and marketing management tools, their platform surpasses the functionality of any ERP, e-commerce and CRM tool.
- Structured development environment with one of Cape Town's most respected Scrum Masters
- Flexible working times with the core hours being between 9am and 3pm
- Non-corporate environment where development teams operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Sponsored AWS Developer Certification
In this role, you will be working in one of the three development teams on the new product modules and the continuous improvement and enhancement of the Cloud Platform and its associated systems.
- Qualification in Software Development, Computer Science or IT
- A minimum of 4 years software development experience
- Sound knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Accustomed to working according to Scrum methodology
Current tech stack i.e. WHAT YOU WILL LEARN (familiarity with each is not a requirement):
- C#, ASP.NET
- AWS: AWS Lamda, SES, SQS, SNS, S3, EC2, IAM, Route53, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrain, Cloudfront
- Decoupled Micro Services
- Serverless architecture
- MS SQL
Should you meet the majority of the requirements and are interested, please email an updated copy of your CV to Philip Boltt - email@example.com or call me on 021-801 5001
Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.