Golden for an INVESTMENT SPECIALIST to build key STRATEGIC relationships with a fantastic book of Independent Financial Advisors regarding a NEW RETAIL (LISP) PLATFORM BUSINESS that is currently being opened up by an award winning Asset Manager..
This is a phenomenal chance for you to really take complete OWNERSHIP of the role, as not only will YOU be responsible for maintaining the existing relationships with theses IFA’S but you will also be responsible for driving through KEY STRATEGIC conversations regarding this new LISP Business into the market place - acting as a TRUSTED PARTNER & ADVISOR and essentially developing this company’s market share of the specialist IFA market.
YOU will also be required to provide key inputs into the overall DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY, developing & driving through the regional business plans and essentially communicating this STRATEGY into the market , cementing this LISP business as a new market-leader.
Based in JOHANNESBURG, this Investment Specialist role is paying R850K(NEG) P/A excl. QUARTERLY & ANNUAL INCENTIVES.
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this Market - Leader offers a wide range of individual, adviser & institutional investment solutions and in order to create an integrated product offering for their current clients, are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• B.Com Investment Management/Finance/Economics etc
• Advanced Post Grad/Post Grad Dip in Financial Planning/ CFP would be a massive advantage
• Exceptional Investment Technical knowledge
• Solid experience in engaging & building relationships with Independent Financial Advisors.
• In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market