Very good opportunity for an IT Business Analyst to work on multiple STRATEGIC System and Process projects for a newly established Investmetn Business that has recently been established by a leading Asset Manager.
This role will allow you to work totally INDEPENDENTLY and to INFLUENCE key Stakeholders, playing an active part in the successful launch of this Business.
Based in Cape Town, this IT Business Analyst role is paying R650k – R700k p/a
Award-winning Asset Manager that has built a forward-thinking LISP Investment Business which is backed by global technologies & modern processes, offering industry-first Investment options for their clients locally as well as offshore.
This Organization is set to REDEFINE the future of Investments.
Working across multiple departments, you will need to develop all business requirements specs and facilitate solution design to create, implement and in some cases re-engineer all strategic systems and business solutions.
Building solid relationships with key stakeholders, you will need to link the Operations and IT team together, driving through solutions that will deliver superior customer experiences and a low “cost to serve” operation.
Skills & Experience required:
• Degree in either Commerce/Finance/Business Management/Investment would be preferred.
• Agile certified or Diploma in Business Analysis would be a big advantage.
• Excellent Business Analysis experience.
• Solid Technical Systems knowledge
• Good Business Process knowledge.
• An understanding of how a LISP/ Investment Platform business works, solid product knowledge of Retirement Annuity’s, Retail Investment products etc will be a massive advantage.