This is a really good role for a CONTRACT IT BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST to lead the implementation of all STRATEGIC BUSINESS PROCESS MODELS across this Award-Winning, TOP Retailer.
Fantastic chance for you to take the lead in implementing these key BUSINESS improvements & reengineering initiatives with a big focus on the FOOD DEPARTMENT – which is essentially the LARGEST department of the Organisation.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this IT Business Process Analyst is a 6 months contract and is paying R450 P/H.
Experience & Skills required:
• Relevant IT or Business qualification
• Exceptional Business Process experience – Business Requirement Analysis as well as Process Design and Documentation skills
• Relevant Methodology & Tools experience – BPMN, ARIS, Visio
• Solid general IT knowledge
• Min of 2+ years Retail industry experience
• Understand business and lead the development of business requirements specs.
• Using the business requirements specs, translate them into achievable, workable business process models.
• Actively asses’ the environment and identify opportunities to improve & streamline processes.
• Provide input into all Systems Requirements & Application Integration spec’s.
• Drive through functional testing, ensuring you get business sign off.
Operating for almost 100 years, this Multinational Retail Group have transformed the industry by consistently introducing NEW FOOD, CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products and services that are changing the way South African’s shop and live. They have ties to some of the most exclusive brands in the world and are on the fore-front of bring new and timeless styles each season.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.